Thursday, January 27, 2011

Drinking in the Son

"If anyone thirsts, let him come to me and drink! "  John 7:37
This is the purpose of my blog.  I want freedom.  I know so many other born again christians want freedom.  Why don't we go to Jesus and drink?  Why do we find the relief in our addiction?  Do we not trust God?  do we not believe that if we come to Him and "drink" "out of our {hearts}will flow rivers of living waters? "  I'm scared.  Scared of the unknown but scared of not obeying the word of my God!!!  He is soooo patient.  Thank you God for being so patient with me.  I need you.  I love you.  You are my only hope.  Without you, I am doomed!!!!!  Without you I don't care.  Without you what is life.  God, please bring those to this blog that will be blessed through it.  That will be brought closer to you because of it.  I am but a servant!!!!   Use me...I am yours...struggles and all.  I will never give up!   EvER!!!! May I hunger and THIRST only for you!!!!!!!  Deliver me...deliver all!!!!!!  God help us!!!  Without you there is no hope.  I love you Jesus.  

No comments:

Post a Comment