Friday, January 28, 2011

New Day, Same Urge

Friday January 28, 2011...8:45 (sad isn't it)
Why can't I be like normal people?  Why can't I wake up with happy thoughts of what the day will bring?  Why is my mind consumed with alcohol first thing every morning?  Why can't I deliver myself?  Why won't God just instantly deliver me?  Why won't He take all these urges, desires away?  I mean I don't want to drink at all.  It took me a while to get to that point and now that I'm there, the voices in my head won't stop!  I hate it...let me say that again...I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!  I struggle with why He has reasons for this but I guess I do need to trust Him.  He has a purpose for everything.  I just wish I knew what purpose obsessing about alcohol will serve.  I'm just glad I have Him on my side or I would be doomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment