Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Toooooooo Funny

Ok....This is soooo funny I'm posting it on both of my blogs....

Three of my girls are in the bedroom singing karaoke and it is time for my six year old to sing her song.  She decides on American Honey by Lady Antebellum.  Anyone who knows this song knows it begins with these words..."She grew up...on the side of the road..."  Well, according to my precious little Katherine, she didn't grow up on the side of the road...this is what she did..."She THREW UP...on the side of the road..."   OMGOSH...i laughed so hard.  My other girls were laughing soooo hard and poor Kat had no idea why.  She kept saying "what..."  They just kept laughing.   Of course we finally told her and her reply was..."it's not funny, I'm just learning to read."  I told her we had to learn to laugh at ourselves.  We all do crazy things and say stupid stuff.  Been there done that.  She just came in here and told me she's laughing about it now.  If we can't laugh at ourselves, what can we truly laugh at!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment