Thursday, February 3, 2011

I wish so bad I could feel God's presence everyday all day!  Why is it that sometimes it seems He is "hiding" His face.  I know He's not because the Bible tells me that.  He will never leave me nor forsake me.  But I sure do wish I could "feel" Him all the time.  It sure would make struggles so much easier.  Could it be that during these times our faith may be strengthened?  Believing He's there even when He seems to be no where around?   My amazing God, please strengthen my faith in You.  Help me to believe when failure seems to be all around me.  Help me to know you love me  not because of what I do, but because of who you are.  Your love is so gentle. So kind.  I have never felt this kind of love from anyone.  No one can love like you.  Your love is perfect.  May I please you today.  In word and action.  Search me God!!!  Cleanse me.  Deliver me!!!!!  You are so amazing!!!!!!  I'm listening to "when I get Where I'm Going"  right now.  I can't wait to get there where I will shed these sins and struggles I have carried all these years.  But until I do, God, please keep me close to your heart.  I love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment